Saturday, October 25, 2008

Product Review: The Complete Guide to Green Tea


"The truth is that green tea contains amazing antioxidants that can not only help you feel better, but can help prevent disease and have you looking better, too!"
-Mike Linder, Author of The Complete Guide to Green Tea.

Since I write about natural ways to lose weight and I started this blog I have been consuming every bit of information I can on the healing and weight-loss properties of green tea. When I came across Mike Linder's e-book it sounded intriguing so I shelled out 9.97 to check it out.

The book was great. Very comprehensive and informative. if you want to learn more about green tea and it's benefits than I highly recommend this book.

I especially loved the brewing section where Mike teaches you how to brew green tea cold for a refreshing summer treat.

To download The Complete Guide to Green Tea click here.

To get more free tips check out www.naturalsexyskinny.com!

No comments: